Our team of professionals will guide you through the entire journey while providing consistent, personal support for you and your Intended Parents. Our first goal is to provide you with information about our surrogacy program and to understand your expectations of the surrogacy process. We will carefully match you with Intended Parents who desire the same experiences you do.
To Be A Surrogate
- You must be a parent yourself who has had an easy pregnancy and birth
- Between the ages of 21 and 39
- Have a BMI below 32
- Healthy with regular menstrual cycles
- Non-smoker and no recreational drugs
- Not currently on Depo-Provera; if you currently have an IUD, it must be removed when you register
- Willing to undergo a background check (self/spouse)
Become a part of the Surrogacy Sisterhood. Enjoy get-togethers, retreats and support. All pregnancy related expenses are covered. Give the ultimate gift!