Surrogacy with Canadian Fertility Consulting
Surrogacy is the most extraordinary gift.
A Gift of Life
With over 300 surrogates currently in our program, we have a strong and loyal community. Our team of experts will guide you through the entire journey while providing personal support for you and your intended parents. We ensure that you are informed, educated, and matched to parents with akin expectations.
What could be more beautiful that bringing new life into the world?
From Surrogates with CFC
Becoming a Surrogate
We are honoured that you are here, reading about our surrogacy program. There are requirements to becoming a surrogate and each of our gestational carriers must meet the following criteria. To be a surrogate, you must:
- be between the ages of 21 and 45.
- have delivered one or more children of your own.
- be a non-smoker, and live in a non-smoking home.
- not use recreational drugs.
- have a healthy BMI.
- be healthy with regular menstrual cycles.
- be willing to undergo a medical and physiological assessment for both yourself and partner.
- be fully committed to the surrogacy process.
Who Needs a Surrogate?
Surrogacy is a wonderful option for couples and individuals unable to conceive on their own. Here are some reasons why a prospective parent may need a surrogate to build their family:
- loss of fertility due to hysterectomy or cancer.
- required medications that could prevent a healthy pregnancy or baby.
- reproductive conditions such as fibroids, absence of a uterus, endometriosis, PCOS, or other gynecological issues.
- sexual orientation; same-sex couples.
- gender identification (transgender).
- chronic pregnancy loss or unexplained infertility.
- age factors.
- relationship status.
- HIV+ risk factors.
- carriers of hereditary genetic diseases such as kidney disease, diabetes, heart disease, or hypertension that could prevent a healthy pregnancy or baby.
The gift you can offer intended parents is beyond measure.
Apply to become a surrogate today.
You might be interested in:
The Surrogacy Process
How our agency helps you through each step of the surrogacy process.