Becoming a Parent through Egg Donation
We provide assistance with a full-service egg donation agency, EggHelpers.com
Canadian Egg Donors
The amazing women who become egg donors are motivated by a desire to help others in their quest for parenthood. They are creative, bright, giving and well educated.
We ensure our egg donors are informed and committed to the donation process. They are required to provide their personal and family history, and undergo an assessment with a psychologist to ensure they are suitable to become an egg donor. This information, including photographs, is provided to help make your donor selection.
Our Requirements for Egg Donors
Women must meet the following criteria to become an egg donor:
- be between the ages of 19 and 32 years.
- be a non-smoker.
- have no history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- have a healthy BMI.
- have a healthy family medical history with no genetic problems that could be passed along to the child.
- have a good support system.
- be fully committed to the egg donation process.
View Egg Donor Profiles
To view egg donor profiles, please complete the Future Parent registration form at our sister company, Egg Helpers.