A special thank you to Dr. Clifford Librach and the Team at CReATe Fertility for being a Gold Sponsor of our Virtual Paint Night Fundraiser in Support of Fertility Matters Canada, for Canadian Infertility Awareness Week.
Canadian Fertility Consulting works closely with CReATe Fertility Centre in downtown Toronto, Ontario. CReATe Fertility Centre is an internationally recognized organization that provides state-of-the-art Assisted Reproductive care. Dr. Clifford Librach is the founder and Director of the CReATe Fertility Centre.
When you go to CReATe, you know you are getting the best, state-of-the-art care available.
CReATe stands for Canadian Reproductive Assisted Technology. Proudly headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, they are internationally renowned for their specialized fertility services and ground-breaking research.
Dr. Librach played an integral role in the establishment of the reproductive biology clinical and research programs at Women’s College Hospital in 1991, and since then has shown unparalleled leadership and commitment, and made significant contributions to current fertility practice in Canada.
He founded CReATe in 1989 with just three people, himself, a secretary ad a nurse. It has expanded now to include over 150 people.
Why Choose CReATe
- State-of-the-art technology for the best reproductive outcomes, including the EmbryoScope ® time-lapse system
- In-house genetic screening, including PGT-A (PGS) and PGT-M/PGT-SR (PGD), using the most advanced genetics platforms
- Reproductive health care accommodating various religious practices (e.g. Orthodox Judaism IVF Supervision)
- Extensive in-house surgical services, including office hysteroscopy for diagnosis and removal of polyps, septums, scarring and fibroids
- Affiliations with numerous satellite clinics outside of downtown Toronto for convenient access to care
- Pregnancies are followed until end of first trimester until obstetrician referral is complete
- Largest cancer fertility preservation program in Canada
- Largest egg donor and surrogacy program in Canada
- Most extensive clinical and basic research programs in Canada
- Shared risk guarantee program for egg donation and surrogacy
- A global leader for providing LGBTQ2+ services
- All physicians are members of the University of Toronto faculty
- In-house Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) procedures
Contact them today for more information!