Ever consider donating your eggs but you aren’t sure who actually qualifies to be an egg donor? We have your answers right here!
There are many factors one may consider before the donation process, but it is our job to properly screen each donor to make sure it is the best fit for her! We want to make sure everyone is as healthy and safe in all aspects as possible.
To become an egg donor, you must:
- be between the ages of 19 and 32.
- not currently on depo-provera.
- be a non-smoker.
- have no history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- be able to provide personal medical history, as well as family health history.
- be committed to the egg donation process.
- a post-secondary education is desirable, but not required.
- all ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, please reach out and contact us! we would love to chat with you about how you can help build families by simply donating eggs.
Egg Helpers will take care of you and all of your needs during the process and make sure you fully understand the commitment and process before moving forward.