As there are many steps to becoming a parent through surrogacy, we wanted to give you some tips, tricks and information about our program. We are so glad you are here! Becoming a parent is a beautiful process, and we are excited for you to get started on this journey by learning more about starting your family.
Who are Surrogate Mothers?
The women who become surrogates are remarkable mothers that are dedicated in joining you along this path to parenthood. They are women who have seen infertility firsthand within their circle of friends or family, and they have the heart to make a difference in your life.
Canadian Fertility Consulting will help you find the right surrogate to create your family. Our surrogates are intensively screened and educated about the entire process. A study of her background, including her spouse or partner, is performed. Each surrogate is interviewed by a psychologist who provides a report of her support system, mental and emotional state, family structure and ability to fulfill her role as a surrogate.
Our Requirements for Surrogates
The women who become surrogates are looking to build a relationship with you throughout this process. They wish to truly connect with you and share in this journey every step of the way. They are ready to help you become a parent through surrogacy.
In addition, Canadian Fertility Consulting requires surrogates to meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 21 and 42 years
- Have delivered one or more children of their own
- Be a non-smoker, and live in a non-smoking home
- Not use recreational drugs
- Have a healthy BMI
- Have regular menstrual cycles
- Undergo a medical and physiological assessment for both herself and her partner
- Be fully committed to the surrogacy process
The Surrogacy Process
Canadian Fertility Consulting is here to help you become a parent through surrogacy and to facilitate communication between the intended parents and their surrogate regarding all of the arrangements, including the financial ones.
How we help with the details:
- An initial free consultation with one of our dedicated case specialists to answer all of your questions
- An individualized fertility plan and profile to help match you with the perfect surrogate
- Management of all finances, receipts, and surrogate expenses, including a reimbursement account
- An assigned case specialist to provide support and mediation if required
- Communication of all relevant information regarding medical appointments
- Exclusive referrals to surrogacy-specialized fertility lawyers, clinics, midwives and/or doulas, and insurance providers
- Enrolment in our Sacred Intended Parent program, to provide you and your surrogate with holistic products, support and information on birth planning, feeding your baby, guided meditations and more
How To Choose A Clinic:
Register to Become a Parent Through Surrogacy Today
Please fill out our intended parent registration form and our Surrogacy Case Specialist will be in touch within the next 24 hours with your next steps to becoming a parent.